November sees the official launch of ShortGolf’s partnerships with the PGA Tour and The First Tee. To highlight these partnerships, ShortGolf was elated to present at The First Tee’s National Conference in Florida.
A Platinum Partner of The First Tee, ShortGolf equipment was selected to power the National School Program as well as the Drive Program in YMCA and after-school programs across the nation.
The First Tee’s NSP Objective are to:
- Create a safe introduction to golf for today’s students and teachers.
- Ensure that golf education meets the same national standards developed by the Society for Health and Physical Educators (SHAPE).
- Help students build character and confidence through the positive personal and social values associated with the game.
- Engage students in daily lesson activities that lead to development of basic golf motor skills
- Show students that golf can be a great lifelong recreation and health-enhancing activity.
- Make the positive values of golf a part of the classroom and students’ everyday lives.
ShortGolf and The First Tee share a tremendous passion for getting golf into the schools, and we are excited to be taking on this challenge with a united front!